Payment & Registration
- Students may enroll in a class via our online registration and payment tool (PayPal); or the Registration Form may be downloaded, completed by hand and mailed in with accompanying payment (check or cash).
- All classes fees must be paid in full prior to beginning of class.
- Students who enroll for a class must pay full fees regardless of planned or unplanned missed classes at the beginning, end, or during the course of the class. All classes fess must be paid in full no later than the first class attended.
- Teachers may accept drop-ins for a $15 fee per class.
Missed Classes & Make-Up Sessions
Students will receive a credit for all classes missed due to extenuating circumstances.
- This includes illness, death, family obligations, weather related road conditions, or emergencies, which prohibit class attendance.
- It is required that all students report to their teacher the nature and reason for their absence and noted on the attendance log.
- If a class is cancelled due to inclement weather, teacher absence, or classroom is inaccessible, the teacher will then decide how and when that class will be made-up.
- If no make-up session is scheduled then all students will receive credit.
- Credits can be applied only to a future class offered by the same teacher. Students will have up to one year from end of the class in which the credits were earned to use their credits.
- By the end of the class, teachers must report to the Registrar: student name, number of classes missed, and number of credits.
Liabilities & Contracts
- All teachers will be responsible for collecting contact/emergency information of each student.
- All teachers will be responsible for contacting students for cancellations or changes to class times.